header image

All animals blog

Posted by: | October 29, 2012 | 3 Comments |

Hey I have decided to change my blog to an all animals blog . I got it from anoter animal blog that inspired me . I really love animals and have so much to say so as from now there will be an animal of the week post and all the extras. There might be a few non – related posts of aweosme news that I have to tell people ut apart from that it will be All Animals from here on out :)

Lilz the Awesome

under: Uncategorized
Tags:

3 Comments

1. By: Mrs. Watson on October 30, 2012 at 7:37 pm      Reply

Dear Lilz,
    My name is Mrs. Watson. I found your blog after reading the comment you left us on our class blog.

I think it is wonderful that you have your own blog and you have certainly chosen an interesting topic. Most people love animals. I love learning interesting facts about animals. Hopefully you will have some cool facts to share with your readers.

Looking forward to seeing which animal you will blog about first!

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Watson
    K/1/2/3 Teacher BC, Canada

2. By: Reeha on November 3, 2012 at 10:40 pm      Reply

Hi lizy thanks for leaving a comment on my blog,sorry for relpying to you so late.I was kind of busy.Anyway I think your blog is amazing.I really liked your all animals blog post because I love animals as well.I hope you can reply back sometime soon.

sincerly,reeha

• By: theoneandonlylilz on November 4, 2012 at 8:00 pm      Reply

Thanks for your kind comment it’s nice to have things in common. Especially if it’s liking animals ;)

Leave a response

Your response:

Categories